|April 10, 2013||to||April 11, 2013|
The Asian Association of Christian Philosophers annual conference will be held from April 10 to 11, 2013, at the Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City, Philippines. The theme of the conference will be: The Rise of the Asian Century: Trends in Asian and Christian Philosophy for Building a Just and Sustainable World. The conference language will be English.
Some research areas that may be related to the theme include:
- Asian Religions and Traditions
- Asian Ethical Theories
- The Dialogue between Asian Traditions and Christianity
- The Dialogue of East and West
- Emerging Philosophical Trends in Asian and Christian Asian Thinking
- The Role of Asia in Building Just and Sustainable Economies
- Multicultural Societies in Asia
- Gender Issues in Asia
- Western and Eastern Scientific Traditions
- Environmental Thinking in Asia
- Inter-Religious Dialogue
This conference is co-sponsored by the Department of Philosophy, Ateneo de Manila University; the Philosophical Association of the Philippines; and the Philosophy Circle of the Philippines. Details regarding lodging and fees for both international and local participants will be made available at aacp2013.wordpress.com.