|August 31, 2015 2:00 am||to||September 15, 2015 2:00 am|
The Third Law and Religion Research Meeting & Oxford Journal Of Law And Religion Colloquium on the theme, “Religious freedom, discrimination and equality” will be held 14-15 October 2015 in Uberlandia, Brazil
This meeting and the first OJLR COLLOQUIUM in Brazil will be organised by the Brazilian Law and Religion Research Group (Federal University of Uberlandia) in collaboration with the Oxford Journal of Law and Religion Academy (Oxford University Press). The event will take place in the city of Uberlandia, Brazil on 14-15 October 2015.
Abstract submission: The deadline for international participants is 15 September 2015. Those who are interested in participating should email an expression of interest to encontroATdireitoereligiao.org as soon as possible.
The proposal should include:
1. An abstract, clearly summarizing the arguments, should be submitted before the deadline.
2. The abstract should be written and presented in English, Spanish or Portuguese, and should convey the main results of a research-in-progress or a completed research paper related to the event broad theme.
3. Proposal structure: title, authors’ names (up to three) followed by their e-mails, an abstract (from 300 to 500 words), 03 to 05 keywords, references and a short personal biography (of no more than 100 words). Please do not include figures, tables or charts.
4. By submitting the abstract, the author authorizes its publication in the event proceedings.
5. The proposal should be sent to <encontroATdireitoereligiao.org>
6. Successful applicants will be notified within 15 days after the abstract submission.
Venue: Auditório 5S, Universidade Federal de Uberlândia Av. João Naves de Ávila 2121 Uberlândia – Minas Gerais 38408-100 Brazil
Event coordinators: Rodrigo Vitorino Souza Alves (UFU, Uberlandia, Brazil)
Peter Petkoff (OJLR, Brunel Law School and Regent’s Park College, Oxford, UK)