|October 25, 2013||to||October 26, 2013|
Why Study Religion?
- A Conference on Religious Studies in Higher Education -
Illinois State University
On October 25th and 26th, 2013, the department of philosophy and the religious studies program at Illinois State University are hosting a two day conference on religious education, addressing the following questions:
- Why it is important to know about and study religion?
- Who should study religion?
- How should we study religion?
- How should we teach religion?
- Who should teach religion?
For more details, please see